Abstract submission guidelines
- Abstract submission is mandatory for oral presentation.
- You can download the abstract template from here.
- Word counts in English version of the abstract must be between 250 and 350.
- The abstract will appear in the printed Book of Abstracts in English-Chinese bilingual format. You can submit the abstract in either English or English-Chinese bilingual (preferred). The Conference Scientific Committee will provide Chinese translation if only English version is received.
- Abstract should be submitted in Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) format to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the submission, please state the preferred session for presentation.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 20 March 2014.
- The Symposium Chairman, a member of the Conference Scientific Committee, or the session chair will evaluate the scientific quality of the submitted abstracts on the basis of the following criteria: novelty of the research, significance of the findings, and clarity of writing.
- You may start to prepare the full paper submission after the abstract has been accepted.
- The copyright of Abstracts belongs to the authors. The North Sea Conference and Journal (NSCJ) Ltd has a right to publish abstracts online and in the Book of Abstracts for this conference. NSCJ also has a right to provide language translation if not provided originally.
- If you have any questions left open, please do not hesitate to contact the Symposium Chairman at email@example.com